Friday, July 17, 2015

Doll's Eyes


I watched as they razed my village and made slaves of us

From the village elders to my infant cousins…

…the ones they didnt kill


I had many cruel  masters

…but none as cruel as the Doll Man and his fat horrible wife

I watched as he marched each of us into his study, never to return

I watched the beautiful yet sad porcelain dolls he put on the shelves in front of our cage

Watching us with their sad black eyes  


When I tried to escape it was his horrible wife who captured me

Laughing as she clubbed me over the head

"My little trouble maker." The Doll Man said


There were blood, skulls and symbols, a ritual

The demon laughed  as he took my life and my soul

Laughter more horrible than the Doll Man or his wife’s


I am reborn from a wooden crate, a gift for the daughter of the Czar

I watched her as she looked in my eyes, feeling my sadness.

I watched the Czar's assistant slit her throat

I watched the house burn


Darkness again

The Doll Man again

He put me on the shelf with the others…

…to be with my family again    

5 comments:

  1. Now that is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duuude!
    Nicely done. I want to know more about the Doll Man and why he does it. Was there a connection between the gift of the doll and the murder of the little czarina?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course there is a connection. The Doll Man uses the dolls as a conduit in which to allow the demon to gain access to the people in the house. Implied political machinations?

      Also, this entry was greatly inspired by the King Diamond album "the puppet master"

      Delete
  3. I never want the Doll Man explained to me, thanks. ;)

    ReplyDelete