Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Camel

Everyone is always talking about the straw that broke the camel's back. But they aren't ever talking about the camel as in “Oh, that poor camel, his back is broken”

No, it's always “Sorry bruh, but its time to get a new camel”...then what?

What about the fucking camel? Huh?

Do they shoot the camel? Eat it? Sell it into sexual slavery?
Imagine being the camel. Waking up one day, and having your disgusting camel business, spitting and shitting and fucking in the desert, interrupted by a bunch of cocksuckers throwing nets on you and selling you off to some prick who's only going to break your back.

Whats the matter with this asshole? Does he really need that much straw? I say fuck that guy. I say its time the camel gives that guy a fucking kick to the teeth before he starts testing your limits. Or better yet, shoot him in his smug fucking face.

Like what if one day the camel is coming in to work, and maybe his girlfriend was giving him shit all morning and maybe he hardly got any sleep after staying late to finish up a job...

...and the boss says “You're late, you fucked up last night and you stink” and the camel says “What the fuck are you talking about? I'm a fucking professional. I did my job. I whacked the guy, took care of the body, cleaned up the mess by myself, what the fuck are you talking about with this shit?” and the boss says “yeah, but you was late last night and you was late today”...

...He couldn't even pull the camel aside to bring this shit up?

“So what if I'm late? The job got done and it got done right!”

But its this last bit that gets him. Every single time.

“Yeah, well, your still a fuck up. I don't know what my daughter sees in you”

Every single time.

But today....it was a fucking problem.

Next thing you know, the camel is leaving the club, bleeding to death.

No one wants to deal with a broken camel. You know what they try to do to a camel with a broken back? They try to keep on breaking it. Until he pulls out his piece, that is. Teach those cocksuckers about camels.

Anyway...


The moral of the story: Don't be a fucking camel.  

1 comment:

  1. Ok. Bad day at work, Shane? ;)

    I'll be honest and say that you almost lost me with all the profanity -- and that's something seeing how I'm a self-proclaimed potty mouth. But once I saw the direction that you were taking ... yeah, I laughed. Dark humor, nice spin on an old idiom. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete